LinkedIn for Professionals
In this episode, we look at how to use LinkedIn effectively, and we also look at changes in technology that make it easier to work “out of office”.
Listen to the episode here:
LinkedIn for Professionals – with Kirsten Hodgson
One of the best tools is LinkedIn, which is the biggest online business network, and is an essential platform for experts when dealing with peers and business clients. In this interview, Kirsten Hodgson, author of “LinkedIn For Lawyers”, describes how any business professional can use LinkedIn effectively.
Out of Office Has Just Got Better
A lot has changed in the last 6-12 months for Out of Office workers. We review some of the changes, enhancements and new services available to make it even easier to use the Internet for greater freedom in your work life.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community