The Publishing Revolution
In this episode, we look at the publishing revolution, with an interview with Dan Poynter and a discussion about writing a book collaboratively.
Listen to the episode here:
The Publishing Revolution – with Dan Poynter
Dan Poynter is a world-recognised expert on non-fiction publishing. In this interview, he talks about recent changes to the publishing world, e-books vs printed books, the power of being a published author, and more.
Online Collaboration For Authors
Chris and I used a number of different online collaboration tools in writing our book. In this conversation, we talk about them, including: outsourcing for transcribing and ghostwriting, working on a shared manuscript, incorporating comments from reviewers, and more.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community