Join brand expert Michael Neaylon talking about personal branding, and we also look at eight trends and predictions for Out of Office work in 2013.
Listen to the episode here:
Personal Branding – with Michael Neaylon
Join brand expert Michael Neaylon as we talk about the importance of building a strong personal brand – one that’s aligned with your values and dovetails with your organisation’s brand as well.
Out of Office Trends for 2013
The Internet has given us so much more flexibility in the way we organise our work and home life, and my co-author Chris Pudney and I discuss this in our book Out of Office. We recently talked about some things that are changing in this world, and came up with 8 predictions for 2013.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community