In this episode, Ross Clennett talks about the changing world of work, employment, and the search for talent. Chris Pudney then interviews Gihan about outsourcing – pros, cons, and how to do it effectively.
Listen to the episode here:
What Works – with Ross Clennett
The world of work has changed, and the search for getting and keeping talent is more important than ever. In this interview, Ross Clennett talks about the five factors that have changed the workplace, how to leverage the potential of Gen Y’s, how to use outsourcing, and the impact of telecommuting and other technology-driven work practices.
Outsourcing Using Talent Markets
Talent markets are Web sites that connect customers with freelance providers. In this podcast, we look at how you as a business owner can get best use from using outsourcing services like Elance and oDesk.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community