This month we talk about blogging, mentoring, and getting other people to do your work!
Listen to the episode here:
Blogging for Service Professionals
This year I’ve been a regular contributor to Winston Marsh’s excellent Business Marketing audio program. In this extract, Winston interviews me about blogging for service professionals – and how to do it without writing long articles!
Mentoring Works – with Ann Rolfe
My expert interview this month is with mentoring guru Ann Rolfe. Ann is Australia’s leading expert on mentoring in the workplace, and she shares some valuable insights into the role of mentoring in modern organisations.
Getting Other People To Do Your Dirty Work
Our final segment is an extract from a recent webinar I did about how to use the Internet to collaborate with others to do work for you. The full version of the webinar – including slides – is available to eGurus members.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community