How do your intentions affect your personal and professional success, and that of the people around you? This month, we look at the principles of Intentionomics, as well as 25 tips for Out of Office workers.
Listen to the episode here:
Intentionomics – with David Penglase
David Penglase, author of the Amazon best-selling book Intentionomics talks about using the power of our intentions to build trust, reputation, leadership, goal setting and employee engagement.
25 Out of Office Tips in 25 Minutes
In this segment, we share 25 simple but effective tips for improving your Out of Office work style – in the areas of productivity, e-mail, reducing interruptions, flexibility, and online meetings.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community