MOOCs and Online Learning
MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) have had their share of publicity – both good and bad. How can you use them as part of your organisation’s training programs? In this conversation, Chris Pudney shares his experience as a student in a MOOC, and offers valuable advice about how organisations can use MOOCs as part of their employee training programs.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community