CQ: Cultural Intelligence – with Trisha Carter
In our diverse, disperse and distributed world, organisations and teams are increasingly composed of people with differences – ethnic, generational, gender, and others. In this interview, cultural intelligence expert Trisha Carter talks about how to recognise, manage and embrace those differences to create more innovative teams.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community