The Networked Organisation
Traditionally, an organisation has been driven by two hierarchies – the management hierarchy (a.k.a. organisation chart) and customer hierarchy (a.k.a. sales funnel). But that’s not enough anymore. In our connected world, we need the networked organisation, as Ken and Peter Everett explain in this episode.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community