In 1970, Robert Greenleaf published a ground-breaking leadership essay “The Servant as Leader”. Now, half a century later, his ideas still form the basis for leadership in many successful organisations. In this interview, Gary Ryan explains why this is so, and describes the 10 characteristics of a servant leader.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community