Innovation Kick Start 2016
I have some ambitious goals for 2016, and I hope you do as well. In this episode, we look at how to get your business fit for the future, how to set goals that you can actually achieve, and how to kick-start 2016 with innovative ideas for your business.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
Watch a webinar version of the Nine Things Successful People Do Differently here:
Innovation Kick Start 2016 – Webinar Series Starting Next Week
Our world is changing rapidly, and businesses and entire industries are being shaken, disrupted and toppled. This is a huge opportunity if you can take advantage of it, but a massive threat if you don't. Will you thrive or survive?
In this three-part webinar series, I will give you a glimpse into what's ahead, show you how to embrace and lead the change, and guide you through creating a realistic action plan to implement your ideas.
- Innovate (14 January): A glimpse into the future (including what's just around the corner for your industry)
- Integrate (21 January): Enlisting the help of the people with the best ideas – including your employees, your customers, and YOU!
- Implement (28 January): Putting your ideas into practice
You will find this webinar series useful if:
- You work in a highly competitive industry
- You want to attract, motivate and retain the best people
- Your business or industry is already going through change
- You want to future-proof your organisation for 2016 and beyond
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community