Staying ahead of the game is not about inventing something new. The most successful people will be those who can see the potential in picking pieces from different areas, and combining them in clever ways. This needs a new kind of thinking – one that’s nimble and flexible, and ready to thrive in our fast-changing world. In this episode, Dr. Jenny Brockis talks about the Future Brain – what it is, how to develop it, and how to make it work for you in your personal and professional life.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community