The Workplace of the Future
For the last 200 years, the office with a permanent staff has been the default work environment of the knowledge worker. But it wasn’t in the past, and it’s not necessarily the best for the future. What would the workplace look like if offices weren’t an option?
For example …
- WHERE would work happen? Everywhere and anywhere – including homes, out and about, in co-working spaces, and in shared home spaces
- HOW would work get done? Distributed work would be the norm, not the exception.
- WHEN would work happen? Whenever it suits the individual, as long as the results meet the business goals.
- WHO would do the work? The best people for the job – not just the people who happen to be employed by the business at a specific time.
- WHY do we work? Because we want to, not because we have to.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community