Do you have to be a fear-monger to be a great leader – resorting to scare tactics and dire warnings of the future? Sally Anderson of Evolved Leadership doesn’t think so! She talks about a new kind of leadership – Co-Creative Leadership – which doesn’t deal with fear and narrow-minded thinking, but with abundance and unlimited potential.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community