Future Trends For The High-Tech Workplace
We have recently seen some interesting purchases, mergers and developments from high-tech companies that will affect all workplaces. In this episode, we’ll look at how they influence the future of work in general, and distributed work in particular.
Here are the news and trends we discuss in this conversation:
- Cloud Collaboration: Microsoft recently acquired LinkedIn
- Video Streaming: Facebook launched its Live feature
- Augmented Reality: Pokémon Go!
- Virtual Reality: Facebook acquired Occulus; Google plans to launch Daydream operating system
- Tele-operations & Telepresence
- Artificial Intelligence: Google DeepMind’s AlphaGo beat the world Go champion
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Fit for the Future e-mail newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my free Future Proof webinar series
- Join my membership site, the eGurus Community