In a fast-paced world, where strategy is obsolete before it’s implemented, teams are short-lived, and work is global, only organisations with a strong culture will thrive. Many business leaders know culture is important but don’t know how to create or foster it.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if you are a:
- Senior leader of an organisation operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Team leader responsible for project deliverables in your team
- Manager working with a virtual or hybrid team, with team members dispersed across the globe
- HR manager tasked with building your organisation’s culture
- Business owner or entrepreneur who needs to build a cohesive team fast
What will you learn?
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Encourage your teams to own, embrace and develop your culture
- Change your leadership style to foster a powerful culture that supports your mission
- Turn around a dysfunctional culture that’s harming your organisation into one that supports it
- Build a culture worth belonging to
Who is the guest expert?
YMichael Henderson is an expert in workplace culture and leadership. Michael calls himself The Corporate Anthropologist, which is an apt description, because he is an anthropologist, and uses those skills to look at the culture of organisations – and help them build, change and transform their culture. He works with many leading organisations in Australia and New Zealand, showing them how to create cultures that work, leaders worth following, and work worth doing.
What is the program?
The program Above The Line is an audio CD, covering these topics:
- Why culture is such an important foundation for organisations now
- The two keys to creating an agile and effective culture
- Why the traditional definition of corporate culture is too shallow
- Why culture trumps strategy
- How to identify different cultures in your organisation
- The biggest mistakes organisations make about who owns the culture
- Not seeing your culture as a potential threat – or hidden opportunity
- Why delegating it to HR is a mistake
- How to lead culture to foster it
- How to build culture rather than just focus on teambuilding
Listen to a sample here (the biggest mistake organisations make about owning culture):
How to get the program
When you order the CD, you will also get an instant download link to an MP3 file, so you can download the audio program and listen to it immediately while waiting for your order to arrive.
The combined program (CD plus MP3 file) is A$30 plus postage and GST.
For Conference Organisers:
Depending on your conference, audience and business needs, we can include the Above The Line audio program in three possible ways:
- Provide a copy of the CD for all delegates
- Provide CDs for delegates to buy
- License an MP3 version of the program for use on your intranet
Please contact me if you would like to add it to your conference presentation package.