Internet users spend more time on apps than on Web sites – a lot more time. And that’s not surprising, because an app is “right there” on their phone. So if you can create an app that users want to download and use, you can be in front of them over and over again – possibly many times a day.
Here are some of the benefits of having a mobile app:
- You continue to add value to customers and clients, so you’re seen as a trusted authority, not just a pushy salesperson.
- You remain “front of mind” with them after they do business with you, so you increase your chances of repeat and referral business.
- You take prime position in their lives, because they use their smartphones dozens – sometimes hundreds – of times a day, which builds your brand recognition.
- You can continue promoting and updating offers to them with regular app updates.
- You stand out from your competitors who don’t have an app, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- You add another marketing channel to your business – and it’s a channel that will only increase in value in the future.
But that doesn’t mean you can just create a promotional app and hope users will download it. Smartphone users treasure the real estate on their screen, and will only install the apps that give them the most value. You can’t hope to compete with Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, and their messaging apps. But you can create a high-quality app they will download and use.
That’s where the “Build Your Mobile App In One Hour” webinar comes in …
In this webinar, I’ll show you how to create the right kind of mobile app – fast!
In a nutshell, this webinar is for you if you’re a business owner who wants to add value to your customers and clients, and keep them engaged long after they do business with you.
In the webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify what to material to include in your app
- Design an app that works across all devices – Android and iOS, phones and tablets of different sizes, and so on
- Create your app yourself – without having to pay thousands of dollars to app developers
- Make your app available for easy access and download from everywhere (social media, your Website, printed material, …)
- Deliver new material automatically to your users (without having to keep updating the app)
“I can build an app in an hour – really???”
Yes, you can!
I know that sounds too good to be true. But yes, it’s possible to create a high-quality app in such a short time.
Of course, if you need to create all the material that goes into the app, it’s going to take you much longer. In an hour, you won’t be able to create YouTube videos, write articles, take professional photos, design a logo, etc., etc. But you knew that already, right?
So I’ll assume you already have the content for your app ready to go. In this webinar, we’ll focus on how to turn that content into a professional mobile app.
The real secret to this is that app development software has become better – a LOT better – in the last couple of years.
I first ran a webinar about creating mobile apps in July 2010 (yes, more than six years ago!!!). At that time, the software available was quite basic, and it took a lot of work to create a professional app. And it was pretty much just a “read-only” app – that is, it could display information, but the user couldn’t interact with it. It was OK, but if you wanted something interactive, you really had to pay a professional app developer to create it for you.
But that has all changed now.
Now, you can use simple point-and-click software to create a truly interactive app – with push notifications, a shopping cart, event bookings, a loyalty program, and more.
Here are just some of the features you can add to your app:
What’s more, the app building software I’ll show you in the webinar allows you to integrate your app with other tools like Google Apps, Facebook, Slack, Shopify and more. So you can connect your app to the other tools you already use in your business:
How much does the software cost?
Instead of paying a one-off fee, you pay an annual licence fee. There are three price tiers, and the one that I recommend to you is US$53 per month. That’s incredible value, because this sort of app would previously have cost thousands of dollars to create!
The webinar runs for 90 minutes. In the first hour, I show you how to build the mobile app. Then I use the rest of the time to demonstrate some other software to help you with the content and design of your app – such as a simple graphics editing tool, and how to link your app to your WordPress blog.
You get full access to the webinar recording, so you can watch it over and over again.
The package costs $149, including GST.
Order now, and get your app development off to a great start!