In our highly-connected, “always on”, 24/7 world, the old rules of goal setting, productivity and time management don’t work. Our goals become meaningless when the environment changes, it’s difficult to stay productive when we’re constantly interrupted, globally dispersed teams make meetings impossible, and the 9-to-5 workday just doesn’t make sense anymore. That’s why we need new rules for higher performance and greater productivity.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if you:
- Lead or manage teams who need to be productive and innovative in high-pressure environments
- Need to be achieve more with fewer resources than ever before
- Own or run a business, and need to get more done without having to be tied to your job
- No longer work in a typical 9-to-5 Monday-to-Friday work week
- Want to future-proof your organisation
What will you learn?
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Use accountability, attention and energy to focus on what matters most
- Harness the power of work-life integration – which is far superior to work-life balance
- Lead and manage teams for greater performance and productivity
- Work independently with a focus on results and outcomes
Who is the guest expert?
In this audio program, I’m joined by global productivity expert Neen James, author of the book “Folding Time”. From leadership roles in corporate Australia to running her own consultancy in the USA, Neen has studied, analysed and discovered the secrets to practical productivity in this fast-paced world. Her ideas provide a contemporary, practical approach that really works.
What is the program?
The program Folding Time is an audio CD, covering these topics:
- Why we’re all so busy – and why that’s not productive
- Why the old time management practices no longer work
- Accountability, attention and energy
- Why work-life integration trumps work-life balance
- How to avoid the perfection trap
- Managing interruptions – or preventing them altogether
- The three types of time managers – and why you need to know where you fit in
- How to achieve results, not just fill your day with busy things
- How to lead and manage teams for greater productivity
- What independent workers, business owners and entrepreneurs need to do to stay on track
- The 15-minute secret to getting things done
Listen to a sample here (the secret to getting things done in bite-sized chunks):
How to get the program
When you order the CD, you will also get an instant download link to an MP3 file, so you can download the audio program and listen to it immediately while waiting for your order to arrive.
The combined program (CD plus MP3 file) is A$30 plus postage and GST.
For Conference Organisers:
If you’re booking me as a speaker for your conference, this audio program could be the perfect addition for your delegates. Depending on your conference, audience and business needs, we can include it in three possible ways:
- Provide a copy of the CD for all delegates
- Provide CDs for delegates to buy
- License an MP3 version of the program for use on your intranet
Please contact me if you would like to add it to your conference presentation package.