The Internet has changed the way we work. With the growth of telecommuting, leaders and their teams have greater flexibility and freedom in how work gets done. Employees love it because it gives them a more flexible work style, and it also has benefits for employers, leaders and managers – both now and for future-proofing your organisation.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if you:
- Have employees who want to work from home
- Want to provide staff with greater flexibility and freedom
- Want to tap into the potential of expertise and wisdom of staff who don’t want full-time office work – e.g. retirees or new parents
- Need to attract and retain Millennials (Generation Y staff)
- See opportunities to get work done in different ways – e.g. outsourcing, remote teams, and crowdsourcing
- Want to future-proof your organisation
What will you learn?
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Identify common myths about telecommuting that might be holding you back
- Embrace opportunities for telecommuting in your organisation
- Allow telecommuting in a safe, non-intrusive way
- Sell the benefits to others in your organisation who need to be convinced
- Future-proof your organisation in an increasingly competitive world
What is the program?
The program Out of Office is an audio CD, by Chris Pudney and Gihan Perera, covering these topics:
- Different scenarios for telecommuting and “Out of Office” work
- Why employees love telecommuting – and how to tap into this desire
- Five common myths about telecommuting
- Why telecommuters are more productive
- Why telecommuting reduces management and supervision costs
- Tangible cost benefits of telecommuting
- How telecommuting helps to future-proof your organisation
- Practical action steps for starting telecommuting in your organisation
Listen to a sample here (about how telecommuting helps you future-proof your organisation):
How to get the program
When you order the CD, you will also get an instant download link to an MP3 file, so you can download the audio program and listen to it immediately while waiting for your order to arrive.
The combined program (CD plus MP3 file) is A$30 plus postage and GST.
For Conference Organisers:
If you’re booking me as a speaker for your conference, this audio program could be the perfect addition for your delegates. Depending on your conference, audience and business needs, we can include it in three possible ways:
- Provide a copy of the CD for all delegates
- Provide CDs for delegates to buy
- License an MP3 version of the program for use on your intranet
Please contact me if you would like to add it to your conference presentation package.