In a fast-paced world, training alone isn’t enough to provide organisations and their people with the development they need to succeed at work. The new imperative for organisational development is mentoring, which provides individual support, taps into the wisdom and experience of your best talent, and future-proofs the organisation.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if you want to:
- Tap into expertise, wisdom and insights of others in your organisation
- Extend the value and reach of training courses and workshops
- Provide team members with more development opportunities
- Attract and retain high-quality staff – particularly Millennials (Generation Y)
- Reduce the risk of placing staff in unfamiliar situations
What will you learn?
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Use mentoring to increase the value and impact of training courses
- Be a mentor to your team members – and keep this role separate from your other leadership roles
- Start mentoring for your people even when no formal mentoring program is in place
- Put a mentoring program in place in your organisation
- Find creative ways to implement mentoring, even when the expertise doesn’t exist in your own organisation
Who is the guest expert?
Ann Rolfe is Australia’s leading mentor on mentoring. She has written the leading books on mentoring, consults to organisations of all sizes (and at all levels), speaks at conferences worldwide, and founded the leading mentoring online network in Australia. She’s been educating for a generation, and has been consulting in this area for two decades.
What is the program?
The program Mentoring Works is an audio CD, covering these topics:
- Mentoring vs coaching and consulting
- Mentoring as a tool to make training stick
- Organisational benefits of mentoring
- Manager as mentor
- Reverse mentoring
- Mentoring is for everybody
- Starting mentoring when no formal program exists
- Starting a formal mentoring program
- Mentoring in smaller organisations
Listen to a sample here (about the benefits of a mentoring program in your organisation):
How to get the program
When you order the CD, you will also get an instant download link to an MP3 file, so you can download the audio program and listen to it immediately while waiting for your order to arrive.
The combined program (CD plus MP3 file) is A$30 plus postage and GST.
For Conference Organisers:
If you’re booking me as a speaker for your conference, this audio program could be the perfect addition for your delegates. Depending on your conference, audience and business needs, we can include it in three possible ways:
- Provide a copy of the CD for all delegates
- Provide CDs for delegates to buy
- License an MP3 version of the program for use on your intranet
Please contact me if you would like to add it to your conference presentation package.