If you’re a speaker, trainer, coach or other thought leader, you’re sitting on a gold mine of value that you can turn into profitable information products. Also, clients and audiences expect pre- and post-learning material to complement your in-person keynotes, courses and sessions. If you don’t offer this form of “e-learning”, you’ll fall behind other competitors who do offer this and more.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if:
- It’s becoming more difficult to convince clients to pay for your work
- Clients and audiences are demanding more from each session
- You know you have expertise and value that could be turned into products – but you don’t know how to do it
- You’re competing with other providers – and the Internet – who claim to offer the same as you but for a lower fee
- You want to increase your income without doing more keynotes, training or coaching
- You set goals that you don’t achieve because of other priorities, interruptions, or the environment changing around you
What’s in the program?
The Profitable Information Products Package is a combination of e-books, videos and audio programs to help you turn your expertise into profitable information products.
- Profitable Information Products (audio program): Learn what might be holding you back, how to get over it, and how to create your first high-value information product.
- Your E-Learning Strategy (webinar, e-book): Develop a strategy for putting together an e-learning program, and learn some of the easy-to-use tools for creating and delivering your online products.
- Flip the Classroom (webinar, e-book): Stretch your in-person programs by adding online components.
- How to Make a Bundle From Your Products (webinar): Create a bundle of related products, so your customers get more value and you increase your sales (and profits!).
- Will Your New Product/Service Succeed? (e-book, webinar, online assessment): Evaluate your new product/service using this 16-point checklist
- Create Products Fast (webinar): Turn books into webinars, workshop handouts into online courses, PowerPoint slide shows into marketing material, and more.
- Information Products to Match Your Programs (webinar): Add information products to every speaking, training and coaching/mentoring program.
Creating Audio Products:
- Your Own Radio Show (e-book, webinar): Publish a high-value “radio show” that demonstrates your value, makes a personal connection, and creates life-long clients.
- Create Interview Products (e-book, webinar): Learn how to create audio products fast by interviewing experts and publishing these programs.
Creating Video Products:
- Online Video Products (webinar): Use online video to create compelling experiences – both for e-marketing and for e-learning.
- Screen Capture Video (video): Create screen capture tutorials without paying for Camtasia or Snapz Pro.
Writing Books and E-Books:
- The Paperless Bookshelf: Why You Should Join the E-Book Revolution (webinar): E-books are not just an alternative to printed books; they have turned the entire concept of a “book” upside down.
- Write Now (e-book, audio program): Communicate your message in writing – clearly and concisely – to develop your expertise, build credibility and establish yourself as an authority.
- Get More From Your Book (slide show, e-book, webinar): Turn your book into multiple content marketing pieces, which you can then use to build your expertise and authority.
- Webinar Smarts (e-book, audio program, webinar series): Learn how to plan, promote and present effective webinars.
- Keep The Learning Alive With Online Courses (e-book, audio book, webinar): Learn how to create e-mail courses, using MailChimp as the delivery mechanism for your course material.
- Outsource Your Jobs (e-book): Get other people to do most of your work, so you can focus on what you do best.
In total, you get 19 webinars, 9 e-books, 3 audio programs, a slide show and a self-assessment! How’s that for value?
The full package is $197, including GST.