In this monthly webinar series, The Internet Business Revolution, I share with you the latest ideas about on-line strategy and Internet marketing. In each webinar, I’ll cover an important topic related to your business and the Internet – usually taken from my book "Fast, Flat and Free". This is not just about the theory – I’ll give you practical ideas you can use in your business.
What will you learn?
In each webinar, I’ll cover an important topic related to your business and the Internet. This is not just about the theory – I’ll give you practical ideas you can use in your business.
Here’s a recording of one of the webinars:
(All webinar recordings are available to members of my eGurus Community)
Why should you attend?
Here are six compelling reasons to attend The Internet Business Revolution webinar series:
- You’ll keep up your knowledge of how the Internet is affecting your business, which means you can take advantage of the opportunities and avoid the risks and threats.
- You’ll be consistently getting updates on what has changed, so you don’t fall behind.
- You’ll be learning what most of your competitors are not learning, so you get a competitive edge.
- You get the chance to ask me questions live on the webinar (either out loud or by typing them in), so you get your questions answered. I won’t hold anything back – I’ll answer in as much detail as I can in the time available
- You tap into my 15+ years of experience in helping businesses use the Internet, so you’ll learn from real businesses and get practical, relevant ideas.
- You’ll understand your Internet strategy, so you can guide and direct your Webmaster and other techies without being bewildered, confused and frustrated by them!
How to register
The webinars are once a month, usually in the middle of the month, at 11am Australian Eastern Time. Each webinar is just 30 minutes long, with a short presentation by me, and some time for Q&A.
When you register, you’ll get automatic e-mail reminders before each webinar, so you don’t miss any. You’re registering for the entire series, but there’s no obligation to attend every webinar (of course).
(On that page, you can also see the webinar time in your own time zone)