Meetings cost organisations thousands of dollars in lost productivity every year. The problem is not with the meeting itself, but with the way the meeting is run. The good news is that it doesn’t take much to organise, chair or participate in a meeting where you get what you want – in less time and with less effort.
Join me in this webinar, hosted by Citrix (the people behind GoToWebinar, GoToTraining and GoToMeeting), and you will learn how to:
- Choose the right meetings to attend – and how to decline without giving offence
- Know what you want from every meeting – and get it every time
- Play the political game with a win-win mindset
- Take control of a meeting that’s running off the rails
- Prepare right and follow-up to maximise value
When: Tuesday 11th October 2016, 11am BST (U.K.), 6pm Perth, 9pm Sydney/Melbourne