In ‘normal’ times, we tolerate mediocre leaders because replacing them is harder than keeping them. But during the worst of the pandemic, those leaders were ruthlessly exposed.
A crisis doesn’t create leaders; it amplifies them. This crisis has put leadership in sharp focus, and we have clear evidence of what the best leaders do to navigate their teams and organisations in chaos and uncertainty.
Discover what it takes to plan from the head and lead from the heart, so you achieve your business objectives and also bring people along on the journey.
When: Tuesday 27th July 2021, 9-9:45am WST, 11-11:45 AEST
This presentation will be recorded, and the recording will be sent to everybody who registers.
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted