As the COVID-19 crisis hit, creating massive change and disruption in so many lives in so many different ways, associations stepped up to help their members navigate this time of uncertainty. Although the crisis caused short-term pain for most associations, most are optimistic it will bring enduring benefits for their members (and the association itself).
Despite the challenges with working from home, closing of large event venues, and tightening of sponsorship funds, associations still need to provide high-quality events and professional development for their members. This program is designed to help your association meet these needs.
Who is this for?
The program is for associations that:
- Operate in a fast-changing industry, and want to continue to provide educational value for your members
- Recognise the need to be proactive and responsive rather than always reacting to external uncertainty
- Want a relevant, engaging, and inspirational keynote presentation at your online conference
- Value help for other members who have to deliver online presentations for your association
- Need to provide more value for money in an uncertain economy