Leaders often ask me how to be personally more prepared for future trends, changes, disruption, and opportunities for innovation.
For example, I can help you with:
- The impact of global megatrends, technology, or other future changes on your business, product, service, or idea
- Conducting a “big picture” review of a new product, service or idea
- Identifying pressure points (risk and threats) to your current business operations
- Assisting with a presentation you need to make soon
- Helping you manage information overload and productivity
- Showing you how to make better decisions, faster
That’s why I’ve put together this Executive Mentoring program, which helps you get fit for the future and stay ahead of the game.
Think of me as like the GPS navigation system in your car. You tell me where you want to go, and I’ll help you plot out the best path for you, depending on your circumstances and requirements.
Who is this for?
The program is for you if you’re a business owner, team leader, or board member – and you:
- Operate in a fast-changing industry, and want to position your business strategically for the future
- Want to attract, reward, and keep the best talent in a highly competitive war for talent
- Recognise the need to be proactive and responsive rather than always reacting to external pressures
- Realise your biggest competition might come from businesses and industries that don’t even exist yet
- Want to build a personal brand that positions you and your business strongly in the marketplace
- Identify and develop key strategic messages you need to share with stakeholders
Most of my mentoring clients are amazed at how simple some of the strategies can be, and that’s because they’re sitting on a gold mine of possibility they just haven’t mined yet. I can help you get the most out of it, and I love helping you do this!
“As my mentor, Gihan helped me work more productively, stay focused and kick goals. He’s a great listener, gets to the nub of issues super-fast, and then delivers practical insights and solutions with absolute ease.”
— Kath Walters, Journalist, Editor