Is your market share shrinking because of smart, savvy new competitors?
Are you even losing some of your loyal, long-time customers?
Does it take more and more work to create superior customer experiences?
If so, you’re not alone!
Organisations are falling over themselves to be more customer-centric and delivering superior customer experiences. We’ve evolved from just customer satisfaction to customer delight and now customer experience. But in our always-on, mobile, instant-access world, this is becoming more and more difficult.
That’s why I’ve created this workshop, Customers On Your Side, so you can understand how your customers have changed, learn how to engage them by bringing them “inside” your business, and create an action plan to be more customer-centric in 90 days.
What is Your Customer’s Experience?
To be truly customer-centric, bring your customers inside your business, so they act like partners. When you get customers on your side, you tap into their diversity, create long-term loyalty, and future-proof your role in the customer journey.
Try this quick 10-question self-assessment to check how you’re doing with bringing customers on your side – just count how many of these you can (honestly!) say “Yes!” to:
- (Yes/No) We ask customers for their advice in product design
- (Yes/No) We regularly incorporate customer design ideas into our products
- (Yes/No) We provide high-quality loyalty experiences to customers
- (Yes/No) We ask customers to invite friends to share these experiences
- (Yes/No) We let customers do some of the work themselves
- (Yes/No) We recognise and reward customers for their participation
- (Yes/No) We have an active community of customers who help each other
- (Yes/No) We encourage customers to share “hacks” in using our products
- (Yes/No) We encourage feedback regularly during our delivery
- (Yes/No) We offer “beta” releases of products to a few key customers
If you were to honestly assess your own business, how did you score?
Most business owners and leaders give themselves a score of 4 or 5. That’s way below the best in the world or even the best in their industry. And if customers are the life blood of your business, that means you’re critically at risk of disruption. That’s why I designed this workshop!
Why Work With Me?
I’m a business futurist, author and workshop presenter who helps you become fit for the future.
Early in my career, I worked in a customer-facing role in a small technology business dealing with clients in the UK, Europe, Canada, and throughout Asia. More than 25 years ago, I started one of Australia’s first Web design companies, then later did social media consulting, and now work as a business futurist. That means I combine practical in-depth business experience with a broad perspective of the issues affecting many industries.
I’m the author of “The Future of Leadership”, “Disruption By Design”, and 10 other books. Forbes magazine rated me the #5 social media inﬂuencer in the world (and #1 in Australia) in my area of expertise.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch by phone or e-mail and I would be happy to discuss how best we can work together.