Is your team struggling to keep up with the pace of change?
Are you constantly being asked to achieve more but with fewer resources?
Is the modern workplace – with remote work, flexible work, and online collaboration – making it more difficult to collaborate?
The old rules for productivity, performance, and success don’t work in our fast-changing world. The world is changing too fast, jobs and careers aren’t safe, and established businesses are being disrupted by nimble start-ups.
That’s why I’ve created this program, The New Rules for High Performance Teams, so you and your team can thrive in a fast-changing, always-on world.
Are You In Flow?
If your people feel like they are living in a pinball machine, flying from one meeting to another and then back to an overflowing inbox, they simply don’t have the time to be effective.
If you want to be more productive, learn to work in flow. Accept our fast-paced, chaotic world, and learn to work with it rather than against it. If you’re on a raft in a fast-flowing river, instead of fighting the current or wishing it wasn’t going so fast, go with the flow and learn to navigate the obstacles.
The path to your goal is not a straight line, and you must accommodate the crooked path:
High-performance teams work together in three areas:
- They work in flow, knowing how to embrace change and chaos in order to achieve their goals.
- They are comfortable with being flexible, so they can keep going when things change and obstacles arise.
- They know how to fly, with continuous improvement and growth as part of their ongoing success.
That’s how high-performance teams thrive in chaos and work together to overcome obstacles so they still achieve their goals.
For example, one rule for success is to work on 90-day projects rather than 12-month goals – as you’ll see in this video:
How Does It Work?
Every workplace is different and every team is unique. So we work together to tailor this program to match your workplace needs and meet your team goals.
Broadly, we’ll choose from a number of modules that can fit together to achieve your outcomes.
For example, the flow modules are designed to teach these skills, and include:
- Goal setting that works, even in a fast-changing world
- Dealing with change in a positive way
- Getting things done even when faced with constant distractions and interruptions
The flex modules teach these skills:
- Better decision-making – even in an uncertain environment
- Problem-solving using Design Thinking
- Collaboration – in person and with virtual/remote teams
The fly modules teach these skills:
- Being a lifelong learner – learning how to learn, re-learn, and unlearn
- Embracing diversity and inclusion for sharper thinking and better results
- Building your personal brand
What People Say