Fit For The Future
Thriving, Not Just Surviving, in a Fast-Changing World
The world is changing at breakneck speed, and we know there’s more uncertainty and disruption – but also opportunity – in our future.
From digital expansion to climate action, from fresh faces in the office to new rules on how and where we work, and from social change to AI – these aren’t just disruptions, they are your next big chance.
You might think the future is outside your control, but that’s not true. We can’t be future proof, but we can be future ready. We all have the opportunity to shape the future – and that starts now.
Let’s explore the trends shaping our future, understand the skills and mindset we most need now, and learn how to thrive in a fast-changing world. Come ready to think, laugh, learn, and leave with a game plan for your own future.
- Understanding the most important trends shaping our world
- Being an active learner and possibility thinker
- Leveraging the diversity in your team and community
- Taking control of your own future
Who Is This For?
This is for you if:
- Your business is facing increasing competition from inside or outside your industry
- Your people are feeling tired, stressed, burned out, and jaded – and need a spark of energy and inspiration
- You want people to take more initiative and be more open to change
- People are worried or scared about change, and you want them to have a more optimistic and positive mindset
- You want to be an employer of choice for attracting and keeping the best talent
This is Gihan’s most-booked presentation, and is suitable for all audiences. Use this for a high-impact opening keynote, an inspiring closing keynote, or even the opening session the morning after the Gala Dinner.
- 45-60 minute conference keynote
- 90-minute extended keynote
- 45-minute online presentation
The Full Package
If you would like to know more, email email@example.com or phone 0417 928 278 (or +61 2 8005 5746 from outside Australia).