From Chaos and Confusion to Clarity and Confidence
COVID-19 changed our lives in ways we couldn’t imagine, and the real disruption is still to come. The future of work will be even more disruptive and uncertain – influenced by climate change, working from home, diversity and inclusion, Generation Z in the workforce, AI and automation, changes in global economic power, and more.
If your people are burnt out, fed up, falling behind, and pushing back, you’re not alone! More than ever, we need leaders to step up and lead the way – providing clarity and confidence when they face chaos and confusion.
The future of work is about skills, not jobs; diversity, not hierarchy; and meaning, not just money.
If you think there’s been a war for talent, you ain’t seen nothing yet! The best people can – and will – choose where, when, how, and for whom they work. Will you create the sort of workplace that will attract and keep them? And are you the sort of leader they want to follow?
In this keynote presentation for leaders and managers, you will understand the key elements of the future of work, discover the most important skills for the future, and learn what it takes to create the best workplace on earth.
- Understand how COVID-19 changed employee priorities, expectations, and power
- Discover how smart, savvy leaders are thriving through crisis, recovery, and growth
- Learn how to leverage individual skills and talents to create a more agile, resilient, and ‘antifragile’ organisation
- Know the five things the best employees want from their workplace
- Adopt a mindset of an active learner and possibility thinker
Who Is This For?
This is for you if:
- It’s becoming more difficult to attract, nurture, and reward the best people
- Your people are feeling tired, stressed, burned out, and jaded
- Your people resist change, and are worried about taking initiative or being proactive
- People waste time in office politics and other unproductive work
- It’s difficult to build a positive culture when people are sometimes working from home
- 45-60 minute conference keynote
- 90-minute extended keynote
- 45-minute online presentation
The Full Package
If you would like to know more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0417 928 278 (or +61 2 8005 5746 from outside Australia).