Engaging The Post-Pandemic Customer
It’s a fast-changing world – do you know where your customers are?
COVID-19 has changed everybody’s priorities, and the new customer has different wants, needs, goals, and aspirations. If you don’t know what matters to them now, they will choose somebody else who does.
Many businesses start with a clear view of their ideal customer, take the time to understand their problems and goals, and create products and services to fit. But over time, they drift apart. Far too often, the customer – who should be the primary focus of the business – is forgotten.
In the past, it was easier to see the warning signs and re-engage with customers. But in a fast-changing world, that’s not so easy, and it’s easier than ever for competitors to swoop in and take your customers and market share. Especially when customers face ongoing chaos, disruption, and uncertainty.
The organisations that succeed are those that can adapt to the changing customer, with leaders who can lead in uncertainty, team members who put the customer first, and a culture that embraces change and a customer-first mindset.
In this engaging and eye-opening keynote presentation, we turn our attention to the post-pandemic customer: what makes them tick, what makes them loyal, and what you need to do to stay ahead of the game.
- The five key trends shaping the post-pandemic customer
- How your customer’s journey has changed
- Real-life examples of businesses that changed (and some that didn’t!) in response to customer needs
- Creating stronger ties with your customers
- Engaging your customers in creating better products and services
- Tapping into the diversity of team members when solving customer problems
Who Is This For?
This if for you if:
- Your business is facing increasing competition from inside or outside your industry
- You want a more customer-focussed and customer-centric approach from your team
- Your people are feeling tired, stressed, burned out, and jaded – and need a spark of energy and inspiration
- Customers have become more demanding and have different expectations
- 45-60 minute conference keynote
- 90-minute extended keynote
- 45-minute online presentation
The Full Package
If you would like to know more, email email@example.com or phone 0417 928 278 (or +61 2 8005 5746 from outside Australia).