Customers On Your Side
Engaging The Customer Of The Future
The world is in flux, and so are your customers. Are you keeping up?
If you don’t know what matters to them now, they will choose somebody else who does.
Many businesses start with a laser-focused view of their ideal customer, but over time, they drift apart. Far too often, the customer – your business’s true north – is forgotten. And in a fast-changing world, it’s easier than ever for competitors to swoop in.
The organisations that succeed adapt to the changing customer, with leaders who can lead in uncertainty, team members who put the customer first, and a culture that embraces change. In this engaging and eye-opening presentation, we look at the modern customer: what captures their imagination, what drives their loyalty, and what you need to do to stay ahead of the game.
- Understanding the five key trends shaping the post-pandemic customer
- Knowing how your customer’s journey has changed
- Creating stronger ties with your customers
- Engaging customers in creating better products and services
- Tapping into the diversity of team members when solving customer problems
Who Is This For?
This if for you if:
- Your business is facing increasing competition from inside or outside your industry
- You want a more customer-focussed and customer-centric approach from your team
- Your people are feeling tired, stressed, burned out, and jaded – and need a spark of energy and inspiration
- Customers have become more demanding and have different expectations
- 45-60 minute conference keynote
- 90-minute extended keynote
- 45-minute online presentation
The Full Package
If you would like to know more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0417 928 278 (or +61 2 8005 5746 from outside Australia).