Is COVID-19 forcing you and your team to work from home?
Are your team members expecting – or demanding – more flexible work, including working remotely?
Are you part of a global team that doesn’t work in the same office anyway?
With the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, you might be planning for the possibility of asking individuals or entire teams to work from home. If this is a new experience for you as a leader, it creates unexpected challenges.
You might have the logistics, technology, infrastructure, and HR requirements under control – but the real challenge comes when people are operating and collaborating in an unfamiliar environment.
- Some people feel lonely and isolated when working from home.
- Some get easily distracted and interrupted without the structure of the office environment.
- Some leaders and managers worry their people aren’t being productive when they are “out of sight”.
- People need new emotional intelligence skills to cooperate and collaborate online.
- The dynamics of online meetings are different from in-person meetings.
This program helps you understand the challenges so you can anticipate them now and be prepared for them before they occur.
To make this work, you need to get three things right:
- The Right Place: Creating the right environment for remote work
- The Right Time: Maximising productivity and performance
- The Right Team: Fostering collaboration within your remote team