MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) have had their share of publicity – both good and bad. How can you use them as part of your organisation’s training programs? In this conversation, Chris Pudney shares his experience as a student in a MOOC, and offers valuable advice about how organisations can use MOOCs as part of their employee training programs.
Listen To the Episode
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my Future Proof webinar series