Some business owners never intend to sell their business, and most aren’t ready to sell it right now. But if you build your business as if you could sell it, it can be more profitable, make it easier for you to take time away from it, and be more valuable in the future. In this interview with John Denton, we discuss his six principles for building a more saleable business – even if you never plan to sell!
Listen To the Episode
As John mentioned, there’s a mind map that goes along with this interview, and it’s a blueprint and checklist for building a strong business. You can get it by visiting his Web site and asking him for it.
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my Future Proof webinar series