In 1970, Robert Greenleaf published a ground-breaking leadership essay “The Servant as Leader”. Now, half a century later, his ideas still form the basis for leadership in many successful organisations. In this interview, Gary Ryan explains why this is so, and describes the 10 characteristics of a servant leader.
Listen To the Episode
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my Future Proof webinar series