The world’s power is shifting, and many commentators are calling this The Asian Century. China expert David Thomas explains why Australia is perfectly placed to take advantage of this – and why it’s an imperative now.
In this conversation, you will learn:
- How the world’s economic power is shifting – and which countries will be taking the lead by 2050
- The big shift in China’s central government control over business – and what that means for Australian business
- The five key business sectors that can most take advantage of business with China
- How SMEs can take advantage of the China opportunity
- Why Chinese entrepreneurs want to invest in Australia
- The importance of Australia’s strategic position as a future partner for China
- The biggest mistake Australian leaders make when dealing with China (because it’s the exact opposite of how we do business in Australia!)
- Two simple, low-cost ways for any Australian business to get their foot in the Chinese door
- What our ageing population means for our relationship with Asia
- What Australia’s political situation means for future business in the region
- How to get started with doing business with China
Listen To the Episode
Find out more about David here.