The tyranny of distance is coming to an end. In a few years, teams won’t need to be in the same office. Travel will happen in driverless cars. Drones will deliver goods 24/7. Virtual reality will take us across the world instantly. What will work look like in the near future? In this episode, we walk through a typical workday of a future worker.
Listen To the Episode
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my Future Proof webinar series