Staying ahead of the game is not about inventing something new. The most successful people will be those who can see the potential in picking pieces from different areas, and combining them in clever ways. This needs a new kind of thinking – one that’s nimble and flexible, and ready to thrive in our fast-changing world. In this episode, Dr. Jenny Brockis talks about the Future Brain – what it is, how to develop it, and how to make it work for you in your personal and professional life.
Listen To the Episode
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Subscribe to the podcast for more great content like this program
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Sign up to my Future Proof webinar series