Are you a pushy promoter, a preferred supplier, a recognised expert, or a trusted authority? In this webinar, I show you how to leverage a published book to build your authority and attract business rather than chasing it.
In this webinar, I talked about many ways to turn an authority product – a book – into other marketing tools:
- Extract articles for your blog and newsletter
- Publish a chapter as a special report
- Summarise each chapter and send it as an online course
- Read it out loud and record an audio book
- Burn the audio book to CD
- Record each chapter as a podcast episode
- Create short video tutorials for key concepts
- Present individual topics as webinars
- Create a slide show of the main points
Watch the webinar recording here:
Fast Track Your Book – Masterclass
You might already know about my Business Book in a Box service, where we take the ideas in your head and write a book for you.
If you’re happy to do the writing yourself, but don’t know how to turn it into a book, you might be interested in my new “Fast Track Your Book” Masterclasses, coming up soon in Sydney and Melbourne.
This is a one-day program to teach you the process of writing a book – including structure, layout, cover design, ISBN, barcodes, illustrations, and access to all the suppliers I use myself. You’ll walk out with a detailed outline of the book, the knowledge of how to fill in the content, and a realistic action plan for getting it done.