We have recently seen some interesting purchases, mergers and developments from high-tech companies that will affect all workplaces. In this episode, we’ll look at how they influence the future of work in general, and distributed work in particular.
Here are the news and trends we discuss in this conversation:
- Cloud Collaboration: Microsoft recently acquired LinkedIn
- Video Streaming: Facebook launched its Live feature
- Augmented Reality: Pokémon Go!
- Virtual Reality: Facebook acquired Occulus; Google plans to launch Daydream operating system
- Tele-operations & Telepresence
- Artificial Intelligence: Google DeepMind’s AlphaGo beat the world Go champion
Listen To the Episode
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me: