We now have so many options for doing work – and that brings more flexibility, greater access to talent, and better integration of work goals with personal goals. But this also needs a new mindset around work, for everybody in the workplace – especially leaders.
In this conversation with Libby Sander, we explore many of these topics about the future of work.
Listen To the Episode
Listen to the episode here:
Our conversation was based on some of the things Libby identified in her article “10 Ways Work Will Change in 2016”:
- More work, more flexibility.
- Distributed workplaces need distributed leadership
- More stress
- More automation
- Yearning for place
- Baby boomers leaving, Gen Z entering
- The gig economy
- Anti-authenticity marketing
- Expect to be asked what you are doing to disrupt and innovate in your job
- Don’t label me
The Fit for the Future Podcast brings you regular ideas, interviews and insights about how you, your teams and your organisation can become fit for the future.
More ways to engage with me: