Disruption seems to come from out of the blue, catching everybody in an industry by surprise. It’s often the strongest, most stable, most well-established businesses that are the first to fall.
The bad news is you can’t predict where the disruption is going to come from — that’s outside your control. But the good news is you can know how ‘disruptable’ your business is — and that is in your control.
Here are four clear signs your business is vulnerable to disruption:
- You’re using old metrics for success.
- You spend too much time protecting what you own.
- Your last revolution was a long time ago.
- You don’t know (really know) your customers anymore.
For more details, read my Smart Company article “Four signs your business is vulnerable to disruption”.
Disruption By Design – Find Out More
It’s disruption when it happens to you, it’s innovation when you do it. Are you ready to embrace disruption by design?
- Book Gihan to speak on this topic at your conference
- Run an in-house workshop on this topic
- Join the Disruption By Design leadership coaching program
- Get Gihan’s book Disruption By Design