Our world is changing so fast now, and we don’t know what next week holds – let alone next month or next year. Good decision-making is one of the most valuable skills now, because we still need to find options, decide wisely, and act promptly. But when the future is uncertain, many people struggle to make even the simplest of decisions.
The most successful people are decisive: They make smart, well-informed decisions that make progress and create value – even in times of rapid change. The good news is decision-making can be learned. It’s an art and a science, and I’ll share with you the four secrets to better decision-making in an uncertain future.
You can watch the recording here:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted