COVID-19 has transformed when, where, and how we work – with social distancing, more people working from home, online meetings, and virtual collaboration. For many organisations, COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation, and the future workplace will never be the same.
Join us for a complimentary online presentation to understand what this means for the future of work – especially in the medium to long term. In the short term, our physical workplaces are changing to allow people to work safely. But in the longer term, smart leaders and savvy organisations will use this opportunity to build a better workplace – with more flexible work, greater collaboration, diverse teams, and better work-life integration. This creates the environment that attracts the smart, talented, savvy people with the skills you need for future-proofing your organisation – on the road to recovery and beyond.
- Understand how COVID-19 has changed workplace priorities forever
- Discover the biggest shift in mindset you need as a leader to manage the future workforce
- Learn what other organisations are doing – and have already done – to leverage this opportunity
This session is presented jointly by Bremmar and Gihan Perera.
Gihan is a futurist, conference speaker, author and consultant who has worked with many of Australasia’s leading organisations, giving them a glimpse into what’s ahead – and how they can become fit for the future. He is the author of “Disruption By Design” and 10 other books.
You can watch the recording here:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted