For many organisations, COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation, and the future workplace will never be the same.
The research during the pandemic already shows that many leaders don’t feel comfortable in this environment, and worry that their people aren’t as motivated and won’t perform as well. But this style of work is not new – it just might be new to YOU!
Join us for this online presentation to understand what this means for the future workplace – especially if you’re managing a remote team for the first time. Learn how smart leaders are using this opportunity to build a better workplace – with more flexible work, greater collaboration, diverse teams, and better work-life integration. This creates the environment that attracts the smart, talented, savvy people with the skills you need for future-proofing your organisation – on the road to recovery and beyond.
You can watch the recording here:
- Download my report “Build a More Productive Working From Home Team”
- Register for the “Troubleshooting WFH” online presentation
- Register for the “Build a More Productive WFH Team” online presentation
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted