The World Economic Forum has identified active learning as one of the top five critical skills for success in the future. The best way to future-proof your career is to be the sort of person who can constantly learn, unlearn, and re-learn.
- Filter through the information overload to find the best learning sources.
- Choose the right “channels” that work best for your unique learning style.
- Find the right mix of deep learning and broader learning.
You can watch the recording here:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted