The pandemic has affected us in different ways, and one of the biggest changes for office-based workers is the shift to working from home (WFH). When COVID-19 hit, many office-based teams had to scramble to let people work from home for the first time.
If you’re a team leader or manager facing a WFH environment for the first time, it’s not easy! You might try to transfer your leadership skills and experience to a remote or hybrid workplace, but it’s not as easy as it seems – especially in the middle of a pandemic and a recession.
Discover the six stages of a WFH culture, and how you can build stability, growth, and greater productivity into your team.
This is a three-part series, and you can watch all three recordings here:
The Six Steps to Building Your WFH Culture
Troubleshooting WFH – Session 1
Troubleshooting WFH – Session 2
- Download my new report about building a more productive WFH team
- Let’s make a time to chat further about WFH or your future workplace
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted