The robots are not coming for your jobs … well, not all jobs! But the workplaces and skills for the future are changing. And every organisation needs to stay ahead of this change.
In this presentation, I shares some of the most important trends for ongoing learning and development for your team. Some of the key messages include:
- How COVID-19 is changing learning and development
- How the recession is changing what employees want
- The impact of AI on learning and development
Discover the top trends in learning and development that will keep your best people, boost performance, and give you a competitive edge.
This was a very interactive session, and included a quiz! You can watch the recording here:
Here’s a short video listing some of these trends:
- The Better Meetings service
- Register for the next online presentation ‘How To Get Things Done When Everybody Keeps Interrupting You’