For the last three years before COVID-19, KPMG’s survey of Australian CEOs reported that digital transformation was their #1 priority. Even the pandemic didn’t slow this trend – and many leaders say it even accelerated their digital transformation by 5-6 years!
But many leaders and organisations get digital transformation wrong – which makes it slow, expensive, and a massive business risk, especially in an uncertain, fast-moving world. Learn the three biggest mistakes leaders make with digital transformation – and how to avoid them.
You can watch the recording here:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted