It’s a year since the coronavirus first reached us, when lockdowns and physical restrictions forced organisations to make a mad scramble to get office workers working from home. Now, leaders and organisations are grappling with the challenge of understanding the workplace of the future. Employees love the flexibility of working from home some days, but managers and leaders don’t.
In the short term, many leaders are considering the “hybrid workplace”, and that brings its own challenges. In this practical, interactive session, we’ll explore the mindset, skills, and resources you need to lead a hybrid team.
Watch the recording here:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted